|Amazon Logistics’ (AMZL) Delivery Stations allow you to work Flexible part-time early morning or late night shifts. We are currently hiring primarily for overnight, but may have opportunities for shifts during the day.
Amazon is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery and vehicles. Our AMZL Sortation Associates are the final step in ensuring that each and every package gets delivered to our customers on time.
Location: National City
Pay Rate: $11.75/hrWe are currently hiring for our Flexible shifts.
Working in an AMZL Warehouse:
Here are a few other things to know:
- Safety first: Amazon is committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means rules are to be followed
- Changing temperatures: Warehouse temperatures can widely vary based upon local weather conditions, and may occasionally exceed 90 degrees
- Customer obsession: Working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust
- Quality is key: Delivering results with the right quality in a timely fashion
- Be flexible: Associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a fast paced environment
- Rotating tasks: Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week
- Various noise levels: Noise levels may grow loud at times
Flexible options to fit your life.
- This role is a flexible Part-Time, up to 20 hours per week
- Scheduled days are posted daily and weekly. You will be able to select the days you want to work. (Subject to business needs)
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays
- There are no guaranteed minimum weekly hours
- Great for those who have full time obligations such as work or a full time job
- Get shift requests and accept them right on your phone
- Not required to work continuous days