Are you an experienced Limited Maintenance Electrician ready to take your career to the next level? Manpower has an immediate opening for an electrician with a prominent snack food manufacturer in Salem, OR.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time hours
- Competitive pay
- Various Shifts
- Permanent Opportunity
What is the job?
- Responsible for maintaining existing electrical system infrastructure to ensure a safe environment for employees
- Maintain facilities and production equipment to operate in the safest and most productive condition
- Understands and adheres to government regulatory programs and policies
- Maintains and uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with OSHA, food handling before and after equipment inspection and repair activities.
- Practices and complies with plant maintenance department safety procedures
- Performing manual and electronic record keeping and information retrieval
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to identify failures and takes correct follow-up actions
- Understands and interprets blueprints, schematics, factory manuals, Single Line Electrical Drawings, mechanical and electrical equipment schematics, pneumatic, hydraulics, and Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s
What do you bring to the job?
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out written and oral instruction
- Ability to resolve problems involving multiple variables and high-stress situations
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Limited Maintenance License (LME)
If you are ready to start a new career today; Apply Now!