Amazon is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery. Our fulfillment centers are technologically advanced warehouses where our associates bring Amazon orders to life for our customers.
Pay Rate: Up to $14.25 per hour
Amazon Recruiting Office
14601 Grant St - Thornton, CO 80023
August 9: 9am - 3pm
August 10: 9am - 3pm
August 11: 9am - 3pm
August 13 - 17: 9am - 3pm
Working in an Amazon Warehouse
- We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments. This means you wear a reflective vest, stretch, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
- We are customer obsessed, and together we focus on our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Noise levels vary. Hearing protection is available.
- A relaxed dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable (but safe) while working.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key; associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and to working at a fast pace.
- Even with climate controls, temperature in some parts of our Fulfillment centers may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and can occasionally exceed 90 degrees. Especially if you are working in the truck yard or inside of a trailer on the dock during a hot day.
- Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are a must!
- Health care benefits, starting day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Maternity and parental leave benefits
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program, click here to learn more
- We offer flexible work schedules for associates who are in school