Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE in early September! Submit your resume and apply today!
Help us bring the ease of ordering from Amazon straight to the University of Massachusetts, Amherst community! We are looking for students and leaders who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box? Read on, apply, and submit your resume!
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Campus Pickup Point:
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages
- Put the pick-up in pickup point – check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk
- Keep it clean – help maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as needed
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Flexible work scheduling, we work with your school schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-the-job training and skill development
Hourly Pay Rate: $11.25