Help us bring the ease of ordering from Amazon even further – straight to the community! That’s right, the world’s largest online retailer is bringing a pickup location to you. We are looking for students and those ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service and an up-for-anything attitude who thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on, apply, and submit your resume!
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Campus Pickup Point:
• Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
• Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
• Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day.
• We like to keep you on your toes. Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
• Maintain morale of the team through customer-obsessed leadership
• You have it covered – open and close the store and cover leadership responsibilities
• Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages
• Lend a hand – assist customers and problem-solve scenarios such as missing and/or damaged packages
• Know the flow – manage the package flow from the point it is received at the CPP to customer pick-up
• Put the pick-up in pickup point – check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk
• Keep it clean – help maintain a clean and organized workspace
• Other duties as needed
Hourly Pay Rate: $11.25
Let’s sweeten the deal…
• Competitive pay
• Flexible scheduling, make it work with your school schedule
• Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
• Growth opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• On-the-job training and skill development