One-click shopping. Two-day shipping. Same-day delivery. There are so many ways Amazon is striving to bring delight to our customers. In an Amazon delivery station you’re at the epicenter of delivering the customer promise – the final step in ensuring that each and every package gets delivered on time, every time, to the customer. Flexible Shifts schedules are available for candidates who can 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Things you should know about working in an Amazon Delivery Station:
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- We like to keep you on your toes, associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Layer up! You should be comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures. Many buildings have dock doors that open throughout shifts, this can cause the temperature to be high during the summer or cold during the winter depending on the location.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.25Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Keep on truckin’. Manage the receiving of truck deliveries and packages.
- Pumped up kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- All hands on deck! You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment, special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- Keepin’ up with the times. You’ll use a smartphone, apps, handheld devices, and can even scan a bar code or two.
- Weekly pay schedule
- Holiday overtime pay
- Basic Life, AD&D insurance
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program