Manpower is looking for mechanically inclined technicians to provide maintenance support and installation of industrial equipment in the plant and around the facility. Our client is a prominent food manufacturer in Beloit, WI.
What’s in it for you?
• Permanent Opportunity
• Competitive Pay
• Full-time hours
• 12-hour shifts
• 3rd Night shift with weekend rotation
What is the job?
• Maintains and repairs plant equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, schematics, and operation manuals.
• Uses schematics, blueprints, programmable logic controls (PLC) and diagrams to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment or process related issues.
• Performs equipment change-overs when required.
• Ensures documentation of work using computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), MP2 and complete work orders as assigned.
• Supports engineering and maintenance on new installation and optimization of equipment in the areas of mechanical, and electrical, high-speed packaging equipment.
• Troubleshoots and repairs machinery mechanically (hydraulic/pneumatic) and electrical systems.
• Performs all duties with required safety equipment and comply with all safety regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and company policies.
What do you bring to the job?
• Working understanding of a CMMS System.
• Basic PLC and Variable Frequency Drive troubleshooting experience.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of manufacturing; minimum of 5 years of work experience as an industrial maintenance technician; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Experience with high-speed packaging equipment a plus.
$24.00 - $30.00 per hour
ManpowerGroup's vision and values serve to inspire how we interact, create and deliver on our promise to clients, job seekers and ourselves. Our vision is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.